Anyone here with Cystic Fibrosis have pets?

shallowwaters

are you kidding me!! i have ten. two rats two guinea pigs two ferrets two dogs a cat and a snake. i havent updated my signature to match the number of animals lol. if i could afford more i would. but im crazy like that.

shallowwaters

are you kidding me!! i have ten. two rats two guinea pigs two ferrets two dogs a cat and a snake. i havent updated my signature to match the number of animals lol. if i could afford more i would. but im crazy like that.

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

kribensis

Are you kidding i cant livev with out a pet. like right where i am now i have one fish (seattle). At my house i have two aquariums and a dog. So i guess to anwser the question i will always have some pet around me.

kribensis

Are you kidding i cant livev with out a pet. like right where i am now i have one fish (seattle). At my house i have two aquariums and a dog. So i guess to anwser the question i will always have some pet around me.

kribensis

kribensis

kribensis

Z

zeeannie

Once when my daughter was sick for almost an entire year she was getting really down. We looked for and found the best dog ever. We were hoping to get a dog as a companion and (unofficial)therapy dog. That dog was the best treatment she ever got! He sits with her during treatment, even getting jiggled himself!

Z

zeeannie

Once when my daughter was sick for almost an entire year she was getting really down. We looked for and found the best dog ever. We were hoping to get a dog as a companion and (unofficial)therapy dog. That dog was the best treatment she ever got! He sits with her during treatment, even getting jiggled himself!

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Wheezie

In my opinion, the proven emotional benefits of pet ownership far outweigh any <i>potential</i> physical repercussions of doing so. The love of a pet is unconditional and, particularly for those of us living with chronic illness, feeling that you will be loved no matter what is more powerful than any medication.

Wheezie

In my opinion, the proven emotional benefits of pet ownership far outweigh any <i>potential</i> physical repercussions of doing so. The love of a pet is unconditional and, particularly for those of us living with chronic illness, feeling that you will be loved no matter what is more powerful than any medication.

Wheezie

Wheezie

Wheezie