Anyone in Ohio what CF clinic do you go to

NanaOf8Girls

I was just wondering if anyone lives in Ohio and what CF clinic they use for their children? And how do you choose? Location? Doctors? Care? How do you find out?

NanaOf8Girls

I was just wondering if anyone lives in Ohio and what CF clinic they use for their children? And how do you choose? Location? Doctors? Care? How do you find out?

NanaOf8Girls

NanaOf8Girls

NanaOf8Girls

pnhuffman

I live in Ohio and Austin goes to Dayton Childrens. although he was diagnosed at Cincinnati Childrens. His birthmother started taking him to the one in Dayton (Don't know what the reasoning was for her) and thats where we have always taken him. We have built a relationship with the clinic and I haven't realy had many troubles that I couldn't handle. LOL!

Although Austin goes to Cincinnati Childrens for his Arnold Chiara and hydrocephalus. I kept him there for that. I at one time was going to switch to Dayton for driving purposes but was told by several people that Dr. Crone was one of the best nuerosurgeons around.

If you need any help or questions you can pm me.

Everyone has different preferences too. Sometimes personalities conflict also. I had people tell me they didnt like the Dayton one and I have also had people tell me that they did not like the Cincinnati one. There is one in Columbus or Cleveland too.

pnhuffman

I live in Ohio and Austin goes to Dayton Childrens. although he was diagnosed at Cincinnati Childrens. His birthmother started taking him to the one in Dayton (Don't know what the reasoning was for her) and thats where we have always taken him. We have built a relationship with the clinic and I haven't realy had many troubles that I couldn't handle. LOL!

Although Austin goes to Cincinnati Childrens for his Arnold Chiara and hydrocephalus. I kept him there for that. I at one time was going to switch to Dayton for driving purposes but was told by several people that Dr. Crone was one of the best nuerosurgeons around.

Everyone has different preferences too. Sometimes personalities conflict also. I had people tell me they didnt like the Dayton one and I have also had people tell me that they did not like the Cincinnati one. There is one in Columbus or Cleveland too.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

<br />
<br />Although Austin goes to Cincinnati Childrens for his Arnold Chiara and hydrocephalus. I kept him there for that. I at one time was going to switch to Dayton for driving purposes but was told by several people that Dr. Crone was one of the best nuerosurgeons around.
<br />
<br />If you need any help or questions you can pm me.
<br />
<br />Everyone has different preferences too. Sometimes personalities conflict also. I had people tell me they didnt like the Dayton one and I have also had people tell me that they did not like the Cincinnati one. There is one in Columbus or Cleveland too.