Anyone in Ohio what CF clinic do you go to

M

Mommafirst

We live in Northeast Ohio and use the Akron's Children's CF Center. I'm very pleased with the staff and care there. I have also heard the Cleveland CF Center is excellent as well.

M

Mommafirst

We live in Northeast Ohio and use the Akron's Children's CF Center. I'm very pleased with the staff and care there. I have also heard the Cleveland CF Center is excellent as well.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

mommy2cass

We live Ohio and my daughter goes to Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital in Cleveland. They have a good CF center aswell.

mommy2cass

We live Ohio and my daughter goes to Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital in Cleveland. They have a good CF center aswell.

mommy2cass

mommy2cass

mommy2cass

fourkidsmom

We live in Ohio and we are actually closer to Dayton Childrens, but we go to Toledo childrens hospital. Reason being we knew when my son was born he was going to need bowel surgery and both he and I could be in the same hospital after birth and I had a C-section so it took a little longer to get around, but I got to walk down and see if the first day after birth and his surgery. Since then we have stayed at Toledo due to knowing everyone and they being like our family. They are a great hospital with a great CF center.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

We live in Ohio and we are actually closer to Dayton Childrens, but we go to Toledo childrens hospital. Reason being we knew when my son was born he was going to need bowel surgery and both he and I could be in the same hospital after birth and I had a C-section so it took a little longer to get around, but I got to walk down and see if the first day after birth and his surgery. Since then we have stayed at Toledo due to knowing everyone and they being like our family. They are a great hospital with a great CF center.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom

Skye

I am an adult patient....I have started going to Nationwide Children's in Columbus. I really like and respect their knowledge and "care level". I like the fact that they make all patients wear masks at all times in common areas. Their staff is very friendly and open to communication. I always get e-mail responses from the nurse and doctor I have dealt with there. I have also heard very good things about Rainbow Babies in Cleveland.

Skye

I am an adult patient....I have started going to Nationwide Children's in Columbus. I really like and respect their knowledge and "care level". I like the fact that they make all patients wear masks at all times in common areas. Their staff is very friendly and open to communication. I always get e-mail responses from the nurse and doctor I have dealt with there. I have also heard very good things about Rainbow Babies in Cleveland.

Skye

Skye

Skye

<br />
<br />