anyone L206W mutation?

jbrandonAW

regina you can get your CF doc to draw your blood and they send it off and get your mutations. You don't have to go through Ambry

jbrandonAW

regina you can get your CF doc to draw your blood and they send it off and get your mutations. You don't have to go through Ambry

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

saveferris2009

The reason Lauren mentioned Ambry is because not all CF genetic tests are created equally.

Some tests only test for 100 genes, whereas the Ambry amplified test checks for all 1500+ known mutations.

HUGE difference....

saveferris2009

The reason Lauren mentioned Ambry is because not all CF genetic tests are created equally.

Some tests only test for 100 genes, whereas the Ambry amplified test checks for all 1500+ known mutations.

HUGE difference....

saveferris2009

HUGE difference....

saveferris2009

HUGE difference....

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />Some tests only test for 100 genes, whereas the Ambry amplified test checks for all 1500+ known mutations.
<br />
<br />HUGE difference....

rvm1212

Hi jdb045,
My boyfriend is 37 years old. Diagnosed of cf at 35. Very healthy at the moment(Fev95%, and no pseudomonas on cultures). Just needs oral antibiotics around once a year.How old are you?

rvm1212

Hi jdb045,
My boyfriend is 37 years old. Diagnosed of cf at 35. Very healthy at the moment(Fev95%, and no pseudomonas on cultures). Just needs oral antibiotics around once a year.How old are you?

rvm1212

Hi jdb045,

rvm1212

Hi jdb045,

rvm1212

Hi jdb045,
<br />My boyfriend is 37 years old. Diagnosed of cf at 35. Very healthy at the moment(Fev95%, and no pseudomonas on cultures). Just needs oral antibiotics around once a year.How old are you?