Anyone live in Montrose or Grand Junction, CO area?

mistylavon

We're thinking of relocating in a couple of years and like the Montrose, CO area. I know there is a CF doc that goes to Grand Junction 2x a month for CF Clinic. Does anyone on here live around there? If so, what do you do for care between clinic visits or if you have to be hospitalized? It's so far to Denver from either place.

Thanks!

mistylavon

We're thinking of relocating in a couple of years and like the Montrose, CO area. I know there is a CF doc that goes to Grand Junction 2x a month for CF Clinic. Does anyone on here live around there? If so, what do you do for care between clinic visits or if you have to be hospitalized? It's so far to Denver from either place.

Thanks!

mistylavon

Thanks!

mistylavon

Thanks!

mistylavon

<br />
<br />Thanks!