Anyone need a vest machine? Free

Hammer

I have a vest machine that works fine. It is the older, bigger model. I have two. One I kept at home and one I kept at college. it would also be nice for someone who lives in a divorced family. you could leave one at mom or dad's so you don't have to haul it back and forth. I live in MN so if you could use one, I would be happy to give it to someone who could use it.

Hammer

I have a vest machine that works fine. It is the older, bigger model. I have two. One I kept at home and one I kept at college. it would also be nice for someone who lives in a divorced family. you could leave one at mom or dad's so you don't have to haul it back and forth. I live in MN so if you could use one, I would be happy to give it to someone who could use it.

Hammer

sweetPEA86

I could use one! I live in Las Vegas and my boyfriends son is 3 years old, and we would like to have one at our place. Please if you still have one please contact me. I would be forever grateful!

sweetPEA86

I could use one! I live in Las Vegas and my boyfriends son is 3 years old, and we would like to have one at our place. Please if you still have one please contact me. I would be forever grateful!

sweetPEA86

rbrazeau

Hello,  I was just wondering if you have a youths small/medium vest available.  My 9 year granddaughter has been using one and has made a huge difference in her health.  It is also the old system the large machine (thairapy) A friend gave us the machine and a adult vest but she needs a youths small/medium.  We had borrowed the vest  from the clinic but must return next month to them.  We live in Ontario Canada for 6 months and in Madeira Beach Fl for the other 6 months.<div><br></div><div>Thanks </div>

rbrazeau

Hello, I was just wondering if you have a youths small/medium vest available. My 9 year granddaughter has been using one and has made a huge difference in her health. It is also the old system the large machine (thairapy) A friend gave us the machine and a adult vest but she needs a youths small/medium. We had borrowed the vest from the clinic but must return next month to them. We live in Ontario Canada for 6 months and in Madeira Beach Fl for the other 6 months.<br>Thanks

rbrazeau

Hello, I was just wondering if you have a youths small/medium vest available. My 9 year granddaughter has been using one and has made a huge difference in her health. It is also the old system the large machine (thairapy) A friend gave us the machine and a adult vest but she needs a youths small/medium. We had borrowed the vest from the clinic but must return next month to them. We live in Ontario Canada for 6 months and in Madeira Beach Fl for the other 6 months.<br>Thanks

muchlove

I have a vest machine that was donated to me a while back and its the older one that uses the presser foot which now has a huge hole in it and i havent been able to adhere it. Is that the same model? Can you help? I dont know if you still have your machines or have a presser foot but the company wont give me a new one because i dont have my own warranty. Its been a frustrating battle. I need to get it working and I cant afford a new machine.

muchlove

I have a vest machine that was donated to me a while back and its the older one that uses the presser foot which now has a huge hole in it and i havent been able to adhere it. Is that the same model? Can you help? I dont know if you still have your machines or have a presser foot but the company wont give me a new one because i dont have my own warranty. Its been a frustrating battle. I need to get it working and I cant afford a new machine.

Blreece

Hi, My name is Brodi Reece and I am 27 years old. They didn't have vest when I was young and I had one when I was 19, but I haven' had one since. I am having a hard time latley and I am trying to hide it from my family. I use to be a nurse, but I am not able to work anymore. I am currently on idisability and will be onit for the rest of my life. My husband is the one keeping us a float, and we strugle everyday. I could really use the vest, but can't afford one. Is it in good shape? You said that you were giving it away, right? I could really use it. you can get back to me by texting me at 678-963-4146. Thank you. -Brodi Reece