anyone NOT taste salty with CF?

M

Mommafirst

I don't think my daughter is particularly salty tasting -- it didn't set off my radar, that's for sure.

M

Mommafirst

I don't think my daughter is particularly salty tasting -- it didn't set off my radar, that's for sure.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

Rebjane

Super Moderator
I don't think my daughter with cf tastes super salty either. My son, who does not have CF, is the sweaty one and does taste salty. He was sweat tested; negative and genetic blood tested doesn't carry a mutation either, go figure!

Rebjane

Super Moderator
I don't think my daughter with cf tastes super salty either. My son, who does not have CF, is the sweaty one and does taste salty. He was sweat tested; negative and genetic blood tested doesn't carry a mutation either, go figure!

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

mom4holly

My little girl is salty sometimes & sometimes not-I know that's weird. She has no real bad digestional involvement yet.

mom4holly

My little girl is salty sometimes & sometimes not-I know that's weird. She has no real bad digestional involvement yet.

mom4holly

mom4holly

mom4holly