Anyone on Kayldeco and not G551D? Is it helping?

BleedOrange1968

I want to try it and see if it helps me. I have f508 and 3272-26a>g and it's a splicing mutation class I or IV. It's known usually as having mild to moderate CF. I called my ins.(Cigna) and they said it was covered, just to get my doctor to send a script. Hope it's that easy, I go Friday to see my doc. I'm gonna demand it! May as well try it and see if it helps.
Darryl 44 diag 24

BleedOrange1968

I want to try it and see if it helps me. I have f508 and 3272-26a>g and it's a splicing mutation class I or IV. It's known usually as having mild to moderate CF. I called my ins.(Cigna) and they said it was covered, just to get my doctor to send a script. Hope it's that easy, I go Friday to see my doc. I'm gonna demand it! May as well try it and see if it helps.
Darryl 44 diag 24

M

Mommafirst

I think there are a few that have started it recently, I don't know if they are seeing results. PLEASE let us know how it goes.....I *think* my daughter's second mutation is either a class 3 or 4. I'm hoping this has a wider success level than they had thought.

M

Mommafirst

I think there are a few that have started it recently, I don't know if they are seeing results. PLEASE let us know how it goes.....I *think* my daughter's second mutation is either a class 3 or 4. I'm hoping this has a wider success level than they had thought.

rmotion

Any one know of double D508's taking it? Either off lable or during the trial.
When looking at the research it shows a slight activity of 5-8% with double DF508, not enough to get a new drug through but could help us out?

rmotion

Any one know of double D508's taking it? Either off lable or during the trial.
When looking at the research it shows a slight activity of 5-8% with double DF508, not enough to get a new drug through but could help us out?