Anyone on Zenpep?

B

BikerEd

yeah its based on your coverage, Zenpep should be covered by Tri care, which is probley your insurance, (military right?) however the hospital on base should be able to get it for you.. As a kid it was only the speciaty meds that I have to get at a private Pharmacy.. I have Blue cross and I pay medco $40 for a 90 day supply.... 2700 capules in total, and it irritates me to no end that the send 27 F$%%ing bottles insted of 3 like they did with creon.. Good Luck

B

BikerEd

yeah its based on your coverage, Zenpep should be covered by Tri care, which is probley your insurance, (military right?) however the hospital on base should be able to get it for you.. As a kid it was only the speciaty meds that I have to get at a private Pharmacy.. I have Blue cross and I pay medco $40 for a 90 day supply.... 2700 capules in total, and it irritates me to no end that the send 27 F$%%ing bottles insted of 3 like they did with creon.. Good Luck

kallaart

I think it depends on your insurance. With mine, I think I pay about $3. But I'm not sure what other insurance companies charge.

kallaart

I think it depends on your insurance. With mine, I think I pay about $3. But I'm not sure what other insurance companies charge.

There's also a plan for zenpep, live2thrive or something like that. Google it. It may give discounts on your copay, not sure. I do know they provide free vitamins & supplements. We were only on zenpep for about 2 months a few years back.

There's also a plan for zenpep, live2thrive or something like that. Google it. It may give discounts on your copay, not sure. I do know they provide free vitamins & supplements. We were only on zenpep for about 2 months a few years back.

H

hammerpocket

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>BikerEd</b></i> 2700 capules in total, and it irritates me to no end that the send 27 F$%%ing bottles insted of 3 like they did with creon.</end quote>
Yeah, and those are large glass bottles inside boxes, too!

H

hammerpocket

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>BikerEd</b></i> 2700 capules in total, and it irritates me to no end that the send 27 F$%%ing bottles insted of 3 like they did with creon.</end quote>
Yeah, and those are large glass bottles inside boxes, too!

jaimers

Super Moderator
talk to your clinic social worker about the Live2Thrive program with zenpep. i think the website for it is Live2thrive.com. they cover up to a $50 copay plus you get to pick from a selection of free things to get each month...so i get ADEKs free every month and my charge for the actual enzymes is $0 (the co pay without the L2T program was $40 with my blue cross blue shield.)

jaimers

Super Moderator
talk to your clinic social worker about the Live2Thrive program with zenpep. i think the website for it is Live2thrive.com. they cover up to a $50 copay plus you get to pick from a selection of free things to get each month...so i get ADEKs free every month and my charge for the actual enzymes is $0 (the co pay without the L2T program was $40 with my blue cross blue shield.)