Anyone out there that goes to the CF clinic in Phoenix?

Liza

I'm looking for anyone who goes to clinic in Phoenix. How do you like it there? The hospital during admit? The docs, the care, aggressiveness etc.

Here's why all the questions. My daughter and husband are looking at receiving orders to a new base. One of the possibilities is Luke.

I'm also wondering about the transplant program there. In the event that the time comes while they are living there.

Thank you you for any insight you can give.

triples15

Super Moderator
Hi Liza!

Do you by chance know Laura? Her user name on here is LAMP, but I don't think she comes around this site any more. She is from Omaha, but has lived in Arizona for several years. She moved from Tucson to Phoenix a couple years ago and now goes to clinic there, and her sister Geneva had a transplant there at St. Jo's. I know that she likes the Phoenix clinic better than Tucson, I haven't heard her say anything negative about them.

I could give you her info and you could find her on facebook if you don't get good replies here. She is always more than willing to help, so I know she wouldn't mind you contacting her.

Good luck to you all, and take care!

Autumn

Liza

Hey Autumn! No, I sure don't know Laura. That's would be great, if you could put me in contact with her! I've heard from another person that they weren't too thrilled with the Tucson clinic. With Phoenix having a transplant program too, that'd be the better option vs Tucson. They're also looking at going to Denver and I know she's asked around but she doesn't come here so I thought the more input the better.

Thanks for your help!