Anyone receiving government benefits in California?

mltoliver

HI everyone. I have a 4 year old daughter with CF. We live in California and I was wondering if anyone in CA is receiving benefits through the State or their county?

I have heard of something called GHPP - it was just mentioned to me yesterday - the first I'd ever heard of that.

I'd be grateful for any information you have about GHPP or any other support services.

mltoliver

HI everyone. I have a 4 year old daughter with CF. We live in California and I was wondering if anyone in CA is receiving benefits through the State or their county?

I have heard of something called GHPP - it was just mentioned to me yesterday - the first I'd ever heard of that.

I'd be grateful for any information you have about GHPP or any other support services.

mltoliver

mltoliver

mltoliver

julie

My husband was on GHPP when we lived in CA. Unfortunately, if I recall correctly it's for people who are 21 and older.

Have you applied for any Social Services, as far as medical for your daughter?

julie

My husband was on GHPP when we lived in CA. Unfortunately, if I recall correctly it's for people who are 21 and older.

julie

julie

julie

liebe

Hello,

I have a five year old daughter with CF and we live in Northern California. We have health insurance but unfortunatly our PPO plan did not cover everything and our out of pocket expenses are over $10,000 each year. I recently applied for CCS and was denied, I applied for Social Security and was denied. The light at the end of the tunnel is that she was accepted by the GHPP program!! We made to much money to join the program at no cost but we did qualifiy (they have a sliding scale they use to determine your cost-share). I am still trying to figure out how the program works but hopefully they will pick-up the costs that our insurance doesn't.

If you need more information you can email me at newmansconsulting@comcast.net

liebe

Hello,

I have a five year old daughter with CF and we live in Northern California. We have health insurance but unfortunatly our PPO plan did not cover everything and our out of pocket expenses are over $10,000 each year. I recently applied for CCS and was denied, I applied for Social Security and was denied. The light at the end of the tunnel is that she was accepted by the GHPP program!! We made to much money to join the program at no cost but we did qualifiy (they have a sliding scale they use to determine your cost-share). I am still trying to figure out how the program works but hopefully they will pick-up the costs that our insurance doesn't.

liebe

Hello,

liebe

Hello,

liebe

Hello,