Anyone taking Zoloft?

sarabeth87

My CF doctor started me on Zoloft yesterday because I have pretty bad anxiety problems and depression, which I've been struggling with for years (anxiety since I was just a little kid and depression since I entered my teen years). Anyways I'm pretty nervous about starting these. Is anyone else on these are anything like it and if so, does it help. Does it cause any bad side effects? Just wondering.

sarabeth87

My CF doctor started me on Zoloft yesterday because I have pretty bad anxiety problems and depression, which I've been struggling with for years (anxiety since I was just a little kid and depression since I entered my teen years). Anyways I'm pretty nervous about starting these. Is anyone else on these are anything like it and if so, does it help. Does it cause any bad side effects? Just wondering.

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

13mlr

i've been taking zoloft for various amount of years and so has my brother. mine for OCD his for depression. it doesn't have any bad side affects. you can also read the pamphlet that comes with the med if you want to know more about it.

13mlr

i've been taking zoloft for various amount of years and so has my brother. mine for OCD his for depression. it doesn't have any bad side affects. you can also read the pamphlet that comes with the med if you want to know more about it.

13mlr

13mlr

13mlr

Diane

I've been on Zoloft for about 6 years or so. I also had terrible anxiety and panic attacks stemming from my 2 embolizations prior. I also have OCD and it does seem to help that as well. I've never had any side effects except good ones .... Like less anxiety, gaining control over a panic attack before it actually becomes a full fledged panic attack.

Diane

I've been on Zoloft for about 6 years or so. I also had terrible anxiety and panic attacks stemming from my 2 embolizations prior. I also have OCD and it does seem to help that as well. I've never had any side effects except good ones .... Like less anxiety, gaining control over a panic attack before it actually becomes a full fledged panic attack.

Diane

Diane

Diane