anyone try "Oh Yeah!" drinks?

RistaGirly

i was in GNC with my boyfriend, as he was looking at weightloss supplements or something, i decided to ask if they had anything there to gain weight lol....explaining the Scandi-shakes and the Boost...he directed me to the refrigerator in the store, and pointed out the OH YEAH! drinks, and said himself that they're delicious...
was curious as to if anyone has tried them, before i go spend the money

RistaGirly

i was in GNC with my boyfriend, as he was looking at weightloss supplements or something, i decided to ask if they had anything there to gain weight lol....explaining the Scandi-shakes and the Boost...he directed me to the refrigerator in the store, and pointed out the OH YEAH! drinks, and said himself that they're delicious...
was curious as to if anyone has tried them, before i go spend the money

RistaGirly

<br />was curious as to if anyone has tried them, before i go spend the money

crystalina0814

I have and they actually are pretty good.

I think they are much more expensive (at least for me) than a case of ensure plus...and I did not notice any substantial weight gain.

crystalina0814

I think they are much more expensive (at least for me) than a case of ensure plus...and I did not notice any substantial weight gain.

crystalina0814

<br />
<br />I think they are much more expensive (at least for me) than a case of ensure plus...and I did not notice any substantial weight gain.

cf4life

I believe Oh Yeah is more of a protein shake than a true gainer. Maybe they have a gainer version different from the one I have seen which was high protein and very low carb. For a gainer you want something that has a lot more carbs in it. GNC has a whole section of gainer products. They come as powders and you can mix them with water or milk. I have tried several of them over the years. I prefer a product called Cytogainer.

cf4life

I believe Oh Yeah is more of a protein shake than a true gainer. Maybe they have a gainer version different from the one I have seen which was high protein and very low carb. For a gainer you want something that has a lot more carbs in it. GNC has a whole section of gainer products. They come as powders and you can mix them with water or milk. I have tried several of them over the years. I prefer a product called Cytogainer.

cf4life