Anyone use a Mac Computer or laptop?

princessjdc

If you do what programs do you use and did it come with the mac? I just bought a laptop Mac and am suprised at how very little programs that come with it.

princessjdc

If you do what programs do you use and did it come with the mac? I just bought a laptop Mac and am suprised at how very little programs that come with it.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

Emily65Roses

What type of program are you looking for? I use a bunch of stuff, but I don't know if you're looking at internet browsers, or writing programs or what. The only program I use often that didn't come on the Mac and was not free is Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc). But that's it.

Emily65Roses

What type of program are you looking for? I use a bunch of stuff, but I don't know if you're looking at internet browsers, or writing programs or what. The only program I use often that didn't come on the Mac and was not free is Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc). But that's it.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

princessjdc

The one at my work has the Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint and I thought that I would have it on mine and of course I dont but what I would like to do with mine is mainly use it for photos or play a few games on it.

princessjdc

The one at my work has the Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint and I thought that I would have it on mine and of course I dont but what I would like to do with mine is mainly use it for photos or play a few games on it.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc