Anyone use THE VEST

mom4holly

I dont "own" my vest yet but my 5 year old thought it would be a good idea & mark her territory by writing her name on the actual vest with a crayon.

The only problem I could see in decorating would be the warranty. We haven't had to change sizes yet but if you need to change sizes & you have to exchange it the decorating it might be a problem~sounds like fun though!!!

mom4holly

I dont "own" my vest yet but my 5 year old thought it would be a good idea & mark her territory by writing her name on the actual vest with a crayon.

The only problem I could see in decorating would be the warranty. We haven't had to change sizes yet but if you need to change sizes & you have to exchange it the decorating it might be a problem~sounds like fun though!!!

mom4holly

mom4holly

mom4holly

MrBungle213

I think the vest i tself is yours, but the compressor unit is "on lease". When my unit recently bit the dust, I spent a fair amount of time peeling off all the old punk and metal stickers that were on it before sending it back.

MrBungle213

I think the vest i tself is yours, but the compressor unit is "on lease". When my unit recently bit the dust, I spent a fair amount of time peeling off all the old punk and metal stickers that were on it before sending it back.

MrBungle213

MrBungle213

MrBungle213