Anyone wanna talk to another CFer like me?

biohazardtinch

hey, i have cf and i'm 17 and from brighton michigan, if u wanna talk to me about anything cf related or just to chat with another CFer, just contact me at biohazard_tinch@yahoo.com or at www.myspace.com/djbiohazard

l8er!

biohazardtinch

hey, i have cf and i'm 17 and from brighton michigan, if u wanna talk to me about anything cf related or just to chat with another CFer, just contact me at biohazard_tinch@yahoo.com or at www.myspace.com/djbiohazard

l8er!

biohazardtinch

l8er!

biohazardtinch

l8er!

biohazardtinch

l8er!

biohazardtinch

l8er!