Anyone with CF in PA?

LinzliveswithCF

There's not to many people i know around me that live with Cystic Fibrosis.
I'm 15 and live in lancaster and could really use some help with someone that lives near me!

thanks

Does anyone also have a myspace
heres mine...www.myspace.com/lindsee_boo

LinzliveswithCF

I'm 15 and live in lancaster and could really use some help with someone that lives near me!

thanks

LinzliveswithCF

thanks

LouLou

Hi Lindsey,

I live in Philadelphia with my husband and dog. We are pregnant with our first baby. I have cf and you can personal message me if you'd like. What sort of help are you needing on a local level? I have experience with local clinics and some state info. but if face-to-face friendship is what you are looking for it will be difficult to find that in someone with cf since we aren't supposed to be around eachother. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

All the best!

LouLou

Hi Lindsey,

I live in Philadelphia with my husband and dog. We are pregnant with our first baby. I have cf and you can personal message me if you'd like. What sort of help are you needing on a local level? I have experience with local clinics and some state info. but if face-to-face friendship is what you are looking for it will be difficult to find that in someone with cf since we aren't supposed to be around eachother. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

All the best!

LouLou

Hi Lindsey,

All the best!

loveee12

i'm from nepa on the wayne/pike border, but i'm in school in pittsburgh til the end of april...
messege me if you want to chat :)

loveee12

i'm from nepa on the wayne/pike border, but i'm in school in pittsburgh til the end of april...

loveee12

Darinsmom

Hi my name is laurie and I have a 9 year old boy w/CF. We live in Strasburg! Do you take part of the Great Strides in Lancaster? We do. Let em know what you need or just someone to talk to.

Darinsmom

Hi my name is laurie and I have a 9 year old boy w/CF. We live in Strasburg! Do you take part of the Great Strides in Lancaster? We do. Let em know what you need or just someone to talk to.

Darinsmom

star16

Hi Lindsey, I know what you mean about wanting to talk to others that have cf. I feel the same way. I just found this web page where I can talk to a lot of people, so I'm new to this program. I am twelve and I have cf. I was diagnosed at three. I live in West Baldwin Me. Well, talk to you later!

star16

Hi Lindsey, I know what you mean about wanting to talk to others that have cf. I feel the same way. I just found this web page where I can talk to a lot of people, so I'm new to this program. I am twelve and I have cf. I was diagnosed at three. I live in West Baldwin Me. Well, talk to you later!