Anyone with experience getting care in San Francisco?

W

welshwitch

I go to the CF Clinic that's at the Kaiser in Oakland, no problems with it. It's also accessable via BART (I live in SF) so that could be an option too. I only have Kaiser on my health insurance so it's my only option.

W

welshwitch

I go to the CF Clinic that's at the Kaiser in Oakland, no problems with it. It's also accessable via BART (I live in SF) so that could be an option too. I only have Kaiser on my health insurance so it's my only option.

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch