Anyone?

anonymous

Hi im new on here...My brother just told me about this site...he doesnt have CF tho...I do however.i am 17 and will be 18 MArch 24th.....I live in Wisconsin and was daignosed at 2 months old after being very sick......i am a Senior...and i show almost all clinical signs of CF very small...5'7" and very skinny....I have miss lots of school last 2 years due to many hospitolizations i also had a Liver Transplant at age 8 due to CF...I was wonndering if there is anyone else out there From Wisconsin here and where they are from and ect...but id like to talk to anyone..so please few free to post and maby we can talk on messanger or something thanks alot

anonymous

Hi im new on here...My brother just told me about this site...he doesnt have CF tho...I do however.i am 17 and will be 18 MArch 24th.....I live in Wisconsin and was daignosed at 2 months old after being very sick......i am a Senior...and i show almost all clinical signs of CF very small...5'7" and very skinny....I have miss lots of school last 2 years due to many hospitolizations i also had a Liver Transplant at age 8 due to CF...I was wonndering if there is anyone else out there From Wisconsin here and where they are from and ect...but id like to talk to anyone..so please few free to post and maby we can talk on messanger or something thanks alot

Dustin82

Ya if u want to Chat with me or anyone on this Fourm for that matter my Yahoo meassger screen name is wfordpower2001 Dustin 23 CFRD

Dustin82

Ya if u want to Chat with me or anyone on this Fourm for that matter my Yahoo meassger screen name is wfordpower2001 Dustin 23 CFRD

Mommy2Alysa

hi there!

I dont have CF but I have two little girls who do. Alysa is 3.5 (diagnosed at 18 months) and Kiana is a year next week (diagnosed while i was pregnant).

Welcome to the site.

Mommy2Alysa

hi there!

I dont have CF but I have two little girls who do. Alysa is 3.5 (diagnosed at 18 months) and Kiana is a year next week (diagnosed while i was pregnant).

Welcome to the site.

Mommy2Alysa

hi there!

Welcome to the site.

Mommy2Alysa

hi there!

Welcome to the site.

Mommy2Alysa

hi there!
<br />
<br />I dont have CF but I have two little girls who do. Alysa is 3.5 (diagnosed at 18 months) and Kiana is a year next week (diagnosed while i was pregnant).
<br />
<br />Welcome to the site.