Application for driver's license question.....

triples15

Super Moderator
Hi everyone!

As most of you have prob read by now, we recently moved to Texas. I am just now going about getting my Texas driver's license. I printed out the application and started filling it out, and came across a series of medical questions. I was able to answer no to all the usual ones (about seizures, loss of consciousness etc.), until I got to this one...

"Within the past 2 years have you been treated for any other serious medical conditions? Please explain."

Umm, I don't really like having to disclose to them about cystic fibrosis when it isn't at all relevant to my driving ability. But literally just below this question it states " False information could also lead to criminal charges with penalties or a fine up to $4,000 and/or jail."

So I guess I will write it in. As far as the "please explain", what would you suggest?

Thanks!!

Autumn 34 w/CF

Printer

If you stated "acute lung issues" you would be accurate. Or on the other hand a handicap card is nice.

triples15

Super Moderator
Thanks Bill!

Just hoping they don't somehow try to make an issue of it. I can't see how, but you never know, at this point in my life nothing would surprise me. HA!

Autumn