approved drugs with eflow?

M

MCGrad2006

I was told it is DEF NOT approved for albuterol.

I was using it with Hypersal (by itself) but then my cord broke and using batteries was going to cost me too much money (it went through the battery VERY quickly. I did get the cord replaced but have not started using it with hypersal again...simply because my vest takes a half hour and thats when I do the Hypersal...it didnt make much difference to me.

M

MCGrad2006

I was using it with Hypersal (by itself) but then my cord broke and using batteries was going to cost me too much money (it went through the battery VERY quickly. I did get the cord replaced but have not started using it with hypersal again...simply because my vest takes a half hour and thats when I do the Hypersal...it didnt make much difference to me.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />I was using it with Hypersal (by itself) but then my cord broke and using batteries was going to cost me too much money (it went through the battery VERY quickly. I did get the cord replaced but have not started using it with hypersal again...simply because my vest takes a half hour and thats when I do the Hypersal...it didnt make much difference to me.

Tobra and Colistin are approved for use with the TRIO, the general purpose e-flow device, so you can only get the device with a script from one of them. Hypertonic and Pulmozyme are not approved for use simply because no clinical trial have been done on them. This means it's off label use, not that you can't use it. The Altera is ONLY for use with Cayston because of the particle size, though if you have TRIO handsets, you can use them with the machine.

Hope this helps!

Tobra and Colistin are approved for use with the TRIO, the general purpose e-flow device, so you can only get the device with a script from one of them. Hypertonic and Pulmozyme are not approved for use simply because no clinical trial have been done on them. This means it's off label use, not that you can't use it. The Altera is ONLY for use with Cayston because of the particle size, though if you have TRIO handsets, you can use them with the machine.

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

<br />
<br />Hope this helps!