Are there any Mainer's out there?

JackieAnn

I'm just wondering if there are any Mainer's out there?

If so, do you go to the Chest Medicine Clinic in Portland, with Dr. Zuckerman? What are your thoughts on them?

JackieAnn

If so, do you go to the Chest Medicine Clinic in Portland, with Dr. Zuckerman? What are your thoughts on them?

JackieAnn

JackieAnn

JackieAnn

<br />
<br />If so, do you go to the Chest Medicine Clinic in Portland, with Dr. Zuckerman? What are your thoughts on them?

Lance2020x

I don't live in Maine, but I've always wanted to! Beside Tennessee it's right at the top of my list of beautiful places! (excluding n. France).

I know Dr. Zuckerman is very respected for the research, articles and information he produces. From what I know I would say he knows his stuff. However I know nothing about the Portland clinic itself.

Lance2020x

I don't live in Maine, but I've always wanted to! Beside Tennessee it's right at the top of my list of beautiful places! (excluding n. France).

I know Dr. Zuckerman is very respected for the research, articles and information he produces. From what I know I would say he knows his stuff. However I know nothing about the Portland clinic itself.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />
<br />I know Dr. Zuckerman is very respected for the research, articles and information he produces. From what I know I would say he knows his stuff. However I know nothing about the Portland clinic itself.

Cerulean

I'm from Maine. I've lived there almost all my life. Lived in Fort Fairfield and Bangor for most of it. I've only recently moved to California about 4 years ago.

Cerulean

I'm from Maine. I've lived there almost all my life. Lived in Fort Fairfield and Bangor for most of it. I've only recently moved to California about 4 years ago.

Cerulean

Cerulean

Cerulean

jthomp

We live in Midcoast Maine and we have tested positive as CF carriers. Our child is yet unborn but due in Aug 11. We are trying to find out information about good doctors for our son who would be proactive in treating CF if he does have it. Obviously we won't know until a sweat test can be done. We want to be good parents and prepare for this eventuality. Any information is VERY appreciated as we are new to this and are just exploring our options.

jthomp

We live in Midcoast Maine and we have tested positive as CF carriers. Our child is yet unborn but due in Aug 11. We are trying to find out information about good doctors for our son who would be proactive in treating CF if he does have it. Obviously we won't know until a sweat test can be done. We want to be good parents and prepare for this eventuality. Any information is VERY appreciated as we are new to this and are just exploring our options.

jthomp

Kristen

I will always consider myself a Mainer - I grew up there, but I haven't lived there in a long time, so I can't answer your question. I know that is not helpful, but I had to respond to the Mainer call-out.

Kristen

I will always consider myself a Mainer - I grew up there, but I haven't lived there in a long time, so I can't answer your question. I know that is not helpful, but I had to respond to the Mainer call-out.