Are you having trouble getting the ACETYLCYSTEINE Mucomyst®)?

MargaritaChic

Our local pharmacy (Walgreens) says that it is on long term back order. They have been telling us this since May.

My daughter uses the 10% solution. They (walgreens) have told us they have the 20% solution available in stock.

I have talked to the nurse about this several times and we were told that they had not heard of any other patients having trouble getting it. And they were able to get the 10% solution through the Fairview Hospital Pharmacy.

Just wondering if anyone else is having any trouble.

MargaritaChic

Our local pharmacy (Walgreens) says that it is on long term back order. They have been telling us this since May.

My daughter uses the 10% solution. They (walgreens) have told us they have the 20% solution available in stock.

I have talked to the nurse about this several times and we were told that they had not heard of any other patients having trouble getting it. And they were able to get the 10% solution through the Fairview Hospital Pharmacy.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />Our local pharmacy (Walgreens) says that it is on long term back order. They have been telling us this since May.
<br />
<br />My daughter uses the 10% solution. They (walgreens) have told us they have the 20% solution available in stock.
<br />
<br />I have talked to the nurse about this several times and we were told that they had not heard of any other patients having trouble getting it. And they were able to get the 10% solution through the Fairview Hospital Pharmacy.
<br />
<br />Just wondering if anyone else is having any trouble.
<br />

Tatsisdad

We live in MN and use the Fairview Specialty Pharmacy.We have had no trouble getting the 10 percent. We tried using Walgreens for our monthly prescriptions but there were to many headaches. I would recomend giving the Fairview Pharmacy a try, they call you every month for your refills and send it right to your door. We do use the local Walgreens for the one time things usually antibiotics after a clinic visit.

Tatsisdad

We live in MN and use the Fairview Specialty Pharmacy.We have had no trouble getting the 10 percent. We tried using Walgreens for our monthly prescriptions but there were to many headaches. I would recomend giving the Fairview Pharmacy a try, they call you every month for your refills and send it right to your door. We do use the local Walgreens for the one time things usually antibiotics after a clinic visit.

Tatsisdad

Tatsisdad

Tatsisdad

MargaritaChic

Thank you for your reply. We have been using the Fairview pharmacy too since Walgreens ran out of the medication.

We have BCBS insurance and they have not come to an agreement with Fairview yet. The contract ends August 23rd. Hopefully a new contract will be signed by then or I don't know what we will do.

MargaritaChic

Thank you for your reply. We have been using the Fairview pharmacy too since Walgreens ran out of the medication.

We have BCBS insurance and they have not come to an agreement with Fairview yet. The contract ends August 23rd. Hopefully a new contract will be signed by then or I don't know what we will do.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />We have BCBS insurance and they have not come to an agreement with Fairview yet. The contract ends August 23rd. Hopefully a new contract will be signed by then or I don't know what we will do.