Arthritis

tesorotiffa

I was wondering for those of you who have arthritis or CF related arthritis, do you notice that when your body really hurts it makes your breathing worse? Also, is it just me, or does the rain completely throw your body out of whack!?

tesorotiffa

I was wondering for those of you who have arthritis or CF related arthritis, do you notice that when your body really hurts it makes your breathing worse? Also, is it just me, or does the rain completely throw your body out of whack!?

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

melx

oh yes. can hardly take a deep breath when the pain is bad. and when it is really severe i get a rapid breath rate. rain can make it bad .. but not always ... so it is hard to say the rain is absolutely a trigger.

melx

oh yes. can hardly take a deep breath when the pain is bad. and when it is really severe i get a rapid breath rate. rain can make it bad .. but not always ... so it is hard to say the rain is absolutely a trigger.

melx

melx

melx

JazzysMom

I have been miserable due to the weather lately. I am always concerned that its an exacerbation coming on, but if the weather breaks & the sun comes out or it dries up...I feel like a new person.

Arthritis=inflammation & inflammation anywhere=not good for ones body LOL!

JazzysMom

I have been miserable due to the weather lately. I am always concerned that its an exacerbation coming on, but if the weather breaks & the sun comes out or it dries up...I feel like a new person.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />
<br />Arthritis=inflammation & inflammation anywhere=not good for ones body LOL!

mamerth

Yep, weather is horrible on my arthritis. Also overdoing it will cause my joints to ache for days on end. Moist heat, rest and gentle massage does wonders for my joints. We just had snow here and my joints are finally feeling better after days of misery.

mamerth

Yep, weather is horrible on my arthritis. Also overdoing it will cause my joints to ache for days on end. Moist heat, rest and gentle massage does wonders for my joints. We just had snow here and my joints are finally feeling better after days of misery.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth