ataluren

momtohazel

I e-mailed a gal at PTC and she said that the results from the phase III clinical trials would be available "by the end of the quarter" Is this now? I am on their e-mail list but have not heard anything yet. I know there has not really been any "buzz" about its effects but did notice they are doing an extension trial for those in phase III. That's good, right?
anyone else know anything?

momtohazel

I e-mailed a gal at PTC and she said that the results from the phase III clinical trials would be available "by the end of the quarter" Is this now? I am on their e-mail list but have not heard anything yet. I know there has not really been any "buzz" about its effects but did notice they are doing an extension trial for those in phase III. That's good, right?
anyone else know anything?

Gnome

It isvery quiet with that drug. Have heard nothing formally from the company. However, the company that makes the drug is a private non traded company so they may do things a little different.

Gnome

It isvery quiet with that drug. Have heard nothing formally from the company. However, the company that makes the drug is a private non traded company so they may do things a little different.