ATTENTION: Horse Lovers

horseluver301

Thats really cool !! I believe it has helped me too !! I show jump and have a welsh/tb named kirby and ride another paint horse named sky. I am 14 years old. I think its really cool to meet someone who shares the same hobby as me !!

horseluver301

Thats really cool !! I believe it has helped me too !! I show jump and have a welsh/tb named kirby and ride another paint horse named sky. I am 14 years old. I think its really cool to meet someone who shares the same hobby as me !!

horseluver301

horseluver301

horseluver301

ccrider

had horses my whole life my horse had to be put down wen i was about 10 cause of age n some other reason but we still have a couple and just got a mini horses cutest thing it barely goes up to my hip lol

ccrider

had horses my whole life my horse had to be put down wen i was about 10 cause of age n some other reason but we still have a couple and just got a mini horses cutest thing it barely goes up to my hip lol

ccrider

ccrider

ccrider

nicolemarie2010

i have a horse and it has helped my cf it keeps my FEV1 in the mid 90s if i dont ride for a while they drop down to the low 80s i love it sometimes i get kinda sick being around all of they hay but i found ways around that

nicolemarie2010

i have a horse and it has helped my cf it keeps my FEV1 in the mid 90s if i dont ride for a while they drop down to the low 80s i love it sometimes i get kinda sick being around all of they hay but i found ways around that

nicolemarie2010

nicolemarie2010

nicolemarie2010