ATTENTION: Horse Lovers

horseluver301

Hi..I am obssessed with horses and I believe its helped my cf. I was just wondering if theres anyone on here that is intrested in horses or rides !

horseluver301

Hi..I am obssessed with horses and I believe its helped my cf. I was just wondering if theres anyone on here that is intrested in horses or rides !

horseluver301

horseluver301

horseluver301

reagansmom

I think the happiest day of Reagans life so far was the day she rode ponies at the county fair. I've wondered if it would help w/ the CF? I'm sure that the dirty air in the barn would be an issue though. Maybe there are some riding lessons in her future, I'll just explain that she would need to ride outdoors and not be in the barn for any extended amount of time.
I know she's a horse lover, the people working at the fair did not want to take her off those ponies. She cried everytime until she got to ride again. They siad that they had never seen a baby that young react like that. She was 14 months old then and it was right before she went in the hospital and was diagnosed with CF.

reagansmom

I think the happiest day of Reagans life so far was the day she rode ponies at the county fair. I've wondered if it would help w/ the CF? I'm sure that the dirty air in the barn would be an issue though. Maybe there are some riding lessons in her future, I'll just explain that she would need to ride outdoors and not be in the barn for any extended amount of time.
I know she's a horse lover, the people working at the fair did not want to take her off those ponies. She cried everytime until she got to ride again. They siad that they had never seen a baby that young react like that. She was 14 months old then and it was right before she went in the hospital and was diagnosed with CF.

reagansmom

reagansmom

reagansmom

<br />I know she's a horse lover, the people working at the fair did not want to take her off those ponies. She cried everytime until she got to ride again. They siad that they had never seen a baby that young react like that. She was 14 months old then and it was right before she went in the hospital and was diagnosed with CF.

scooba369

Yeah! I have 3 horses and have been showing them since I was 6, im 15 now. I show jump and do dressage, it is so much fun! I think they help becasue they keep you active.

scooba369

Yeah! I have 3 horses and have been showing them since I was 6, im 15 now. I show jump and do dressage, it is so much fun! I think they help becasue they keep you active.

scooba369

scooba369

scooba369