Avoid swimming pools/ponds in yard??

PlumPerfect

from what i understand it would be the same as a fish tank in which they just advise the person with cf not to clean it. so in theroy it should be fine as long as its not a place your planing on playing in.

PlumPerfect

from what i understand it would be the same as a fish tank in which they just advise the person with cf not to clean it. so in theroy it should be fine as long as its not a place your planing on playing in.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect