awkward cituation

lilismom

the social worker at our clinic set me up with a mother who has a teenager with CF. I have enjoyed getting to know her. I'm sure you will be fine.

lilismom

the social worker at our clinic set me up with a mother who has a teenager with CF. I have enjoyed getting to know her. I'm sure you will be fine.

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom

babycakes

Hey Robert I have a child with cf that just entered school!!! If you want to have a practice run of some of the questions that might come up....pm me!!!

babycakes

Hey Robert I have a child with cf that just entered school!!! If you want to have a practice run of some of the questions that might come up....pm me!!!

babycakes

babycakes

babycakes

robert321

well i have a huge collection of cf books, mostly the free variety from the pharmacutical companies. and i have several duplicates so i'll give them the duplicates and loan them the others to read. i'll definately tell them about this site, its great, and other than that i'll just let them ask questions, i'll probably go find some news articles with cf and other things like that. Does anyone know of any good literature i can get them besides the stuff that the pharmacutical companies give you? cause its mostly the same thing written in about a hundred different ways. i wasn't diagnosed till i was 14 so i don't know what it was like to deal with enzymes and kindergarten so on things like that i'm not as much help

robert321

well i have a huge collection of cf books, mostly the free variety from the pharmacutical companies. and i have several duplicates so i'll give them the duplicates and loan them the others to read. i'll definately tell them about this site, its great, and other than that i'll just let them ask questions, i'll probably go find some news articles with cf and other things like that. Does anyone know of any good literature i can get them besides the stuff that the pharmacutical companies give you? cause its mostly the same thing written in about a hundred different ways. i wasn't diagnosed till i was 14 so i don't know what it was like to deal with enzymes and kindergarten so on things like that i'm not as much help

robert321

robert321

robert321