AWSOME UPDATE ON LIFE

Vampy

Yesterday was a bad day other then i got my place. The landlord (old one) called and was threatening to put my stuff on the streets. For one he never gave me a legal eviction notice. and for two. he legally has to give me 90 days beacuse there are three of us living in the house. So he def broke the law. Alot of really harsh words came screaming out of my mouth, my two cousins tika and jessie were so mad they were screaimngas well. Tika is a landlord herself so she knows the laws. we left the county im now living in and went to the sheriff retarded cops here dont do nothing i crumbled up the police statement and stuffed it in my mouth to avoid getting arrested and going to jail. i spit it back out and i looked at the officer i said "i am not saying a damn word because my ass WILL go to jail" i fight with them alot because they are lazy anyone in this town can tell you that. So i went there and started packing my stuff. The landlord is a chicken so he wasnt there. Me and my cousins took off to find atruck. found my mom and she said to me that i should have stayed there and kissed his ass that this was all my fault. i was so upset i cried so hard i couldnt breath and i was hyperventalating. Then she told me clint is planning to take my son from me which is a lie. LET her sit there and talk ***** about me. go ahead because im done with her. she wouldnt even help me get my ***** together and help me move. Tika was screaming at them at the house because they took all my babies clothes and everything. she screamed "ITS PRETTY CRAPPY THEY PUT A 3 MONTH OLD BABY IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THIS ***** PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE LOW LOW LOW LOW!!! GO AHEAD TAKE IT BECAUSE SHE HAS A HOUSE AND WE WILL GET HER MORE BABY STUFF THEN SHE WILL EVER NEED" then she poured dish soap in clints fish tank *ROFL* bye bye bye to the fishes. Oh god g2g moms wanting to talk to me!!!! HELP

Vampy

Yesterday was a bad day other then i got my place. The landlord (old one) called and was threatening to put my stuff on the streets. For one he never gave me a legal eviction notice. and for two. he legally has to give me 90 days beacuse there are three of us living in the house. So he def broke the law. Alot of really harsh words came screaming out of my mouth, my two cousins tika and jessie were so mad they were screaimngas well. Tika is a landlord herself so she knows the laws. we left the county im now living in and went to the sheriff retarded cops here dont do nothing i crumbled up the police statement and stuffed it in my mouth to avoid getting arrested and going to jail. i spit it back out and i looked at the officer i said "i am not saying a damn word because my ass WILL go to jail" i fight with them alot because they are lazy anyone in this town can tell you that. So i went there and started packing my stuff. The landlord is a chicken so he wasnt there. Me and my cousins took off to find atruck. found my mom and she said to me that i should have stayed there and kissed his ass that this was all my fault. i was so upset i cried so hard i couldnt breath and i was hyperventalating. Then she told me clint is planning to take my son from me which is a lie. LET her sit there and talk ***** about me. go ahead because im done with her. she wouldnt even help me get my ***** together and help me move. Tika was screaming at them at the house because they took all my babies clothes and everything. she screamed "ITS PRETTY CRAPPY THEY PUT A 3 MONTH OLD BABY IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THIS ***** PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE LOW LOW LOW LOW!!! GO AHEAD TAKE IT BECAUSE SHE HAS A HOUSE AND WE WILL GET HER MORE BABY STUFF THEN SHE WILL EVER NEED" then she poured dish soap in clints fish tank *ROFL* bye bye bye to the fishes. Oh god g2g moms wanting to talk to me!!!! HELP

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

lightNlife

Good call when it came to keeping your mouth shut when you were upset. I know the situation sucks, but you don't want to make things worse for your kid than they already are. I hope you'll be able to find some support of some sort.For your kid's sake, I hope that now that you've found another place to live, you'll be able to get on a good path and start taking adult responsibilities seriously. Having CF is hard enough without all the extra junk you're dealing with. I'm sorry your life is so hard. Be careful out there; and take care of yourself and your kid.

No ill will intended toward you, so please don't think I wrote this to be snippy or something. I'm just concerned about the kiddo.

lightNlife

Good call when it came to keeping your mouth shut when you were upset. I know the situation sucks, but you don't want to make things worse for your kid than they already are. I hope you'll be able to find some support of some sort.For your kid's sake, I hope that now that you've found another place to live, you'll be able to get on a good path and start taking adult responsibilities seriously. Having CF is hard enough without all the extra junk you're dealing with. I'm sorry your life is so hard. Be careful out there; and take care of yourself and your kid.

No ill will intended toward you, so please don't think I wrote this to be snippy or something. I'm just concerned about the kiddo.

lightNlife

lightNlife