Azithromycin may predispose cystic fibrosis patients to mycobacterial infection??

Emma4141

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Azithromycin) - http://onlinecheappills.com I recieved my pills within one week of ordering them.
<br>P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 4y3g6f4k

Emma4141

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Azithromycin) - http://onlinecheappills.com I recieved my pills within one week of ordering them.
<br>P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 4y3g6f4k

serendipity730

I take Azithromycin and had "scant growth" of M. Abscessus on a bronch, which was done to try to figure out why I wasn't responding to antibiotics. Once I was treated for the M.A., my pft's rebounded. I am seriously considering stopping the Azithromycin, since, in my opinion, a mycobacterial infection is too serious a 'side effect".

serendipity730

I take Azithromycin and had "scant growth" of M. Abscessus on a bronch, which was done to try to figure out why I wasn't responding to antibiotics. Once I was treated for the M.A., my pft's rebounded. I am seriously considering stopping the Azithromycin, since, in my opinion, a mycobacterial infection is too serious a 'side effect".

serendipity730

W

windex125

I also have MAC and we have saved using Azithro as a special treatment, but now I suggested to the doctor I want quality of life now with me up there in age. If if helps me feel good every few mts. I am all for it, I'll worry abt. tommorrow when tomorrow comes. I have to say it really makes a difference to how I feel. I am on Bactrim all year, which I do not think makes a difference now after all this time. But I do understand the concern to others who have not cultured MAC prior. Decisions/Decisons there always hard. Good Luck to all. Pat-56/CF

W

windex125

I also have MAC and we have saved using Azithro as a special treatment, but now I suggested to the doctor I want quality of life now with me up there in age. If if helps me feel good every few mts. I am all for it, I'll worry abt. tommorrow when tomorrow comes. I have to say it really makes a difference to how I feel. I am on Bactrim all year, which I do not think makes a difference now after all this time. But I do understand the concern to others who have not cultured MAC prior. Decisions/Decisons there always hard. Good Luck to all. Pat-56/CF

W

windex125