AZITHROMYCIN

ktsmom

Leah I had the same concern after reading all the med inserts and so Katy gets her Prevacid first thing in the a.m. and her Zithro at night (but not close to dairy - Ugh!) and when she was on Cipro I would also time that around her Prevacid as well.

Interesting, it was all much ado about nothing. However, we are in the routine so I'll probably still do it this way.

ktsmom

Leah I had the same concern after reading all the med inserts and so Katy gets her Prevacid first thing in the a.m. and her Zithro at night (but not close to dairy - Ugh!) and when she was on Cipro I would also time that around her Prevacid as well.

Interesting, it was all much ado about nothing. However, we are in the routine so I'll probably still do it this way.

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom

Chaggie

The issue with aluminum and magnesium is it interferes with the absorbtion of zithro.

Also somthing to think about is if your on an aminoglycocide class antibiotic, it will deplete your magnesium levels. Magnesium is also critical for absorbtion of calcium.

Chaggie

The issue with aluminum and magnesium is it interferes with the absorbtion of zithro.

Also somthing to think about is if your on an aminoglycocide class antibiotic, it will deplete your magnesium levels. Magnesium is also critical for absorbtion of calcium.

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

MOME2RT

Well just to be on the safe side, Im gonna give it to him in the middle of the day. He gets the Prevacid in the AM & PM. Plus he gets night feeds, so I dont wanna interupt it with the milk.....thanks again yall.

MOME2RT

Well just to be on the safe side, Im gonna give it to him in the middle of the day. He gets the Prevacid in the AM & PM. Plus he gets night feeds, so I dont wanna interupt it with the milk.....thanks again yall.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT