AZLI vs TOBI

littletally

I was in the study and alternated the now called Cayston with Tobi. So instead of Coly alternating I was using Cayston. It has worked wonders for me doing it that way!! I'm going on 15 months with no hospital stay because of those two drugs. But I would guess if you can't tolerate tobi, Cayston is a great alternative!!

Nikki
30/cf

littletally

I was in the study and alternated the now called Cayston with Tobi. So instead of Coly alternating I was using Cayston. It has worked wonders for me doing it that way!! I'm going on 15 months with no hospital stay because of those two drugs. But I would guess if you can't tolerate tobi, Cayston is a great alternative!!

Nikki
30/cf

littletally

Nikki
30/cf

littletally

Nikki
30/cf

littletally

<br />
<br />Nikki
<br />30/cf

AnD

I don't tolerate Tobi particularly well, but guess what ONE drug my pa is resistant to? *sigh* We'll see if maybe it has a synergy effect with an oral of some sort, I guess.

AnD

I don't tolerate Tobi particularly well, but guess what ONE drug my pa is resistant to? *sigh* We'll see if maybe it has a synergy effect with an oral of some sort, I guess.

AnD

AnD

AnD