aztreonam shortage

ladybug

does anyone know if this is available for home health use again? i'm going back on the juice tomorrow and would LOVE to be able to finally use this.

has anyone been on it lately?

thanks!

ladybug

does anyone know if this is available for home health use again? i'm going back on the juice tomorrow and would LOVE to be able to finally use this.

thanks!

ladybug

thanks!

ladybug

thanks!

ladybug

<br />
<br />has anyone been on it lately?
<br />
<br />thanks!

M

MiddleAgedLady

It wasn't available for me when I was in the hospital in December. Don't know about now. Hope so for your sake!

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

It wasn't available for me when I was in the hospital in December. Don't know about now. Hope so for your sake!

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

<br />
<br />Joan