Babies everywhere!!!

Jeana

Nicole,
I just wanted to say not to give up. My husband and I have been together 13 years and I finally just got pregnant. I'll tell you what my greatest gift within those 13 years was though--adopting my now 3-year-old son. There could be a baby out there just waiting for you, and for the record, as much as I am going to love the baby I will be having, this pregnancy has been so hard on me physically, that I will not be doing it again. Anyway, hope this was encouraging. P.S. How are your weight and vitamin levels? I think this was a big stopper for me, in addition to CM.

Jeana

Nicole,
I just wanted to say not to give up. My husband and I have been together 13 years and I finally just got pregnant. I'll tell you what my greatest gift within those 13 years was though--adopting my now 3-year-old son. There could be a baby out there just waiting for you, and for the record, as much as I am going to love the baby I will be having, this pregnancy has been so hard on me physically, that I will not be doing it again. Anyway, hope this was encouraging. P.S. How are your weight and vitamin levels? I think this was a big stopper for me, in addition to CM.

Jeana

Nicole,

Jeana

Nicole,

Jeana

Nicole,
<br />I just wanted to say not to give up. My husband and I have been together 13 years and I finally just got pregnant. I'll tell you what my greatest gift within those 13 years was though--adopting my now 3-year-old son. There could be a baby out there just waiting for you, and for the record, as much as I am going to love the baby I will be having, this pregnancy has been so hard on me physically, that I will not be doing it again. Anyway, hope this was encouraging. P.S. How are your weight and vitamin levels? I think this was a big stopper for me, in addition to CM.