baby bottle sterilizers for nebs, etc

robertsmith1390

sorry i realized i didnt answer your question fully...you need to wait until the water is a "rolling" boil....bubbling alot..before you stick the nebs in. when it becomes a rolling boil then you can stick it in for the time you decide...personally we do 20 minutes at my house..but i really think that is overkill and 5-10 minutes will be fine. you can see the previous link for more info. make sure you use a lid once you place the nebs in. and only pari nebs can be boiled. let me know if you have any other questions! sooo glad i could help....my brother and sister are sick of it!

robertsmith1390

sorry i realized i didnt answer your question fully...you need to wait until the water is a "rolling" boil....bubbling alot..before you stick the nebs in. when it becomes a rolling boil then you can stick it in for the time you decide...personally we do 20 minutes at my house..but i really think that is overkill and 5-10 minutes will be fine. you can see the previous link for more info. make sure you use a lid once you place the nebs in. and only pari nebs can be boiled. let me know if you have any other questions! sooo glad i could help....my brother and sister are sick of it!

robertsmith1390

robertsmith1390

robertsmith1390

Nightwriter

Hi Missa,

If you think boiling water isn't sufficient because of chemicals present in the water, you can buy a simple charcoal water filter. Bottled water has been shown to have contaminents too! Most bottled water is usually tap water that has gone through some purification (even though there are pictures of mountains on the label).

Charcoal is a really good purifyer. You can get a simple Brita charcoal filter system, either as a pitcher (under $25.00 plus cartridges) or put a filter that goes on your faucet or under the sink. After the water goes through the filter, then you can boil that water. By that time, it's going to be sterile and as close to chemical free as possible. You can save the money, not to mention skipping the inconvenience of lugging home bottles of water.

Nightwriter

Hi Missa,

If you think boiling water isn't sufficient because of chemicals present in the water, you can buy a simple charcoal water filter. Bottled water has been shown to have contaminents too! Most bottled water is usually tap water that has gone through some purification (even though there are pictures of mountains on the label).

Charcoal is a really good purifyer. You can get a simple Brita charcoal filter system, either as a pitcher (under $25.00 plus cartridges) or put a filter that goes on your faucet or under the sink. After the water goes through the filter, then you can boil that water. By that time, it's going to be sterile and as close to chemical free as possible. You can save the money, not to mention skipping the inconvenience of lugging home bottles of water.

Nightwriter

Hi Missa,

Nightwriter

Hi Missa,

Nightwriter

Hi Missa,
<br />
<br />If you think boiling water isn't sufficient because of chemicals present in the water, you can buy a simple charcoal water filter. Bottled water has been shown to have contaminents too! Most bottled water is usually tap water that has gone through some purification (even though there are pictures of mountains on the label).
<br />
<br />Charcoal is a really good purifyer. You can get a simple Brita charcoal filter system, either as a pitcher (under $25.00 plus cartridges) or put a filter that goes on your faucet or under the sink. After the water goes through the filter, then you can boil that water. By that time, it's going to be sterile and as close to chemical free as possible. You can save the money, not to mention skipping the inconvenience of lugging home bottles of water.

ehtansky21

Thanks Nightwriter and Robertsmith,
I am heading out to walmart after lunch to check out the water purifing systems. You are right, I think that will be better, with the amount we are using, then lugging home the huge bottles of water.

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

I am heading out to walmart after lunch to check out the water purifing systems. You are right, I think that will be better, with the amount we are using, then lugging home the huge bottles of water.

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />I am heading out to walmart after lunch to check out the water purifing systems. You are right, I think that will be better, with the amount we are using, then lugging home the huge bottles of water.
<br />
<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa

ehtansky21

Looks like it is back to the drawing board. Our tap water is too hard and it leaves a residue on everything. I guess we will have to continue lugging the big bottles of water around still.
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Looks like it is back to the drawing board. Our tap water is too hard and it leaves a residue on everything. I guess we will have to continue lugging the big bottles of water around still.
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa