Baby in the hospital

ConnorColton

I have a 4 year old and a 4 month old with cf. My 4 year old has only been hospitalized once, but this is the baby's third time in the hospital. He has spent almost half of his life in the hospital. They both have the double delta F508 gene mutation. I thought that they would be comparable as far as the health issues go, but apparently I was wrong.

ConnorColton

I have a 4 year old and a 4 month old with cf. My 4 year old has only been hospitalized once, but this is the baby's third time in the hospital. He has spent almost half of his life in the hospital. They both have the double delta F508 gene mutation. I thought that they would be comparable as far as the health issues go, but apparently I was wrong.

ConnorColton

M

Mommafirst

I'm so srry he's back in the hospital. CF is so unpredictable and the cf mutation are not an indication of disease manifestion. (((Hugs)))

M

Mommafirst

I'm so srry he's back in the hospital. CF is so unpredictable and the cf mutation are not an indication of disease manifestion. (((Hugs)))

M

Mommafirst