baby is here!

elizab

Hi Leah,

Congrats that's wonderful and he's so cute and a fine size - hope you are all doing well and his big brother is proud as punch,

Elizab x

PS Eva doing great - back at her birthweight after 2 weeks!

elizab

Hi Leah,

Congrats that's wonderful and he's so cute and a fine size - hope you are all doing well and his big brother is proud as punch,

Elizab x

elizab

Hi Leah,

Elizab x

elizab

Hi Leah,

Elizab x

elizab

Hi Leah,
<br />
<br />Congrats that's wonderful and he's so cute and a fine size - hope you are all doing well and his big brother is proud as punch,
<br />
<br />Elizab x
<br />
<br />PS Eva doing great - back at her birthweight after 2 weeks!

Kelli

Oh what a doll. I can't wait to hear more about everything. Congrats on your newest family member! Adorable.

KELLI

Kelli

Oh what a doll. I can't wait to hear more about everything. Congrats on your newest family member! Adorable.

KELLI

Kelli

KELLI

Kelli

KELLI

Kelli

<br />
<br />KELLI