back in...its been 3 months

adamsants

I hate that he is in so close to christmas....i will be saying a prayer that he gets to go home soon and gets to feeling better.

adamsants

I hate that he is in so close to christmas....i will be saying a prayer that he gets to go home soon and gets to feeling better.

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

zoe4life

Leah,

I have been wondering and thinking about you guys lately....I'm sorry Reece had to go into the hospital. I will pray for him to have a quick come back so he can go home in plenty of time for Christmas.
Take care and give him a big hug for us all....

Love,

zoe4life

Leah,

I have been wondering and thinking about you guys lately....I'm sorry Reece had to go into the hospital. I will pray for him to have a quick come back so he can go home in plenty of time for Christmas.

Love,

zoe4life

Leah,

Love,

zoe4life

Leah,

Love,

zoe4life

Leah,
<br />
<br />I have been wondering and thinking about you guys lately....I'm sorry Reece had to go into the hospital. I will pray for him to have a quick come back so he can go home in plenty of time for Christmas.
<br />Take care and give him a big hug for us all....
<br />
<br />Love,

JORDYSMOM

I've been wondering about you guys. I'm sorry you are in lock-up. I hope everything goes well, and you are all home very soon.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I've been wondering about you guys. I'm sorry you are in lock-up. I hope everything goes well, and you are all home very soon.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

MOME2RT

Thanks! Reece is playing Wii with dad right now in the playroom. Thats where I am too...he feels good...just need to get those #'s up!

MOME2RT

Thanks! Reece is playing Wii with dad right now in the playroom. Thats where I am too...he feels good...just need to get those #'s up!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT