Back into the hospital tonight

just1more

exactly a month since last discharge and only 12 days since stopping IV's and Micah is back inpatient as of an hour ago.

Looks like ammonia levels are climbing again (not as bad as last time, but higher than when we got out).

REALLY tired of CF at the moment!

just1more

exactly a month since last discharge and only 12 days since stopping IV's and Micah is back inpatient as of an hour ago.

Looks like ammonia levels are climbing again (not as bad as last time, but higher than when we got out).

REALLY tired of CF at the moment!

M

Mommafirst

I'm so sorry Tom, CF is really a beast. (((HUGS))) to all of you and Micah and hope that you can get out of there soon.

M

Mommafirst

I'm so sorry Tom, CF is really a beast. (((HUGS))) to all of you and Micah and hope that you can get out of there soon.

just1more

Update Sun mid-day.

Just got word that it looks like the cold he first showed signs of <24hrs ago has put him into another liver crisis.

They are preparing to transfer to our primary hospital so he can be under the care of the liver program.

just1more

Update Sun mid-day.

Just got word that it looks like the cold he first showed signs of <24hrs ago has put him into another liver crisis.

They are preparing to transfer to our primary hospital so he can be under the care of the liver program.

JustDucky

It never ends, does it? Sending many prayers and healing vibes Micah's way...I'm sorry that he is back in after only being out a month. Thinking of you guys too, this all has to be so hard!
Hugs,
Jenn 40 w/CF

JustDucky

It never ends, does it? Sending many prayers and healing vibes Micah's way...I'm sorry that he is back in after only being out a month. Thinking of you guys too, this all has to be so hard!
Hugs,
Jenn 40 w/CF

hmw

I'm so sorry he had to go back in again so soon! I hope he improves quickly under the care of his team. Please keep us updated.

hmw

I'm so sorry he had to go back in again so soon! I hope he improves quickly under the care of his team. Please keep us updated.

Incomudrox

Hopefully he has a fast recovery! I don't know much about Ammonia levels and the like. Everything will work out in the end just gotta keep hoping and praying! Good luck.

Incomudrox

Hopefully he has a fast recovery! I don't know much about Ammonia levels and the like. Everything will work out in the end just gotta keep hoping and praying! Good luck.