Back on Tobi...not feeling great...

Kelli

Hi Everyone,
I am back on Tobi for this cycle. I started yesterday and I'm not feeling up to par. Coughing a bit more, moving more junk (not complaining about that). I took a nap yesterday and one today.
But today when I worked out, my 3rd time this week, I didn't have 100% to give.
I feel tired and just not myself. I wonder if Tobi is the cause. Does anyone else feel this way when restarting a cycle of Tobi?
Just wondering.

Thanks,
Kelli

ps. other than lack of energy, I feel fine other wise, appetite is good, no fever, etc.

Kelli

Hi Everyone,
I am back on Tobi for this cycle. I started yesterday and I'm not feeling up to par. Coughing a bit more, moving more junk (not complaining about that). I took a nap yesterday and one today.
I feel tired and just not myself. I wonder if Tobi is the cause. Does anyone else feel this way when restarting a cycle of Tobi?
Just wondering.

Thanks,
Kelli

ps. other than lack of energy, I feel fine other wise, appetite is good, no fever, etc.

Kelli

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering.

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering.

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Hi Everyone,
<br />I am back on Tobi for this cycle. I started yesterday and I'm not feeling up to par. Coughing a bit more, moving more junk (not complaining about that). I took a nap yesterday and one today.
<br />But today when I worked out, my 3rd time this week, I didn't have 100% to give.
<br />I feel tired and just not myself. I wonder if Tobi is the cause. Does anyone else feel this way when restarting a cycle of Tobi?
<br />Just wondering.
<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />Kelli
<br />
<br />ps. other than lack of energy, I feel fine other wise, appetite is good, no fever, etc.

A

Aspiemom

Kelli, I feel horrible when I'm on Tobi. I am more fatigued and feel like I have bronchitis when I'm on it. I hope you adjust to it and don't feel that bad. You have my sympathy!

A

Aspiemom

Kelli, I feel horrible when I'm on Tobi. I am more fatigued and feel like I have bronchitis when I'm on it. I hope you adjust to it and don't feel that bad. You have my sympathy!

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

nu65

I used to do Tobi every other month but then I started feeling worse on my Tobi months. My PFTs would drop too. Turns out it just wasn't working for me anymore. For the past 4 years, I've been doing nebulized colistin every month, all the time. I think I'm still sensitive to it, but only through IV. Weird. Don't feel bad, you have options.

nu65

I used to do Tobi every other month but then I started feeling worse on my Tobi months. My PFTs would drop too. Turns out it just wasn't working for me anymore. For the past 4 years, I've been doing nebulized colistin every month, all the time. I think I'm still sensitive to it, but only through IV. Weird. Don't feel bad, you have options.

nu65

nu65

nu65

Giggles

I have the exact opposite effect. When I am on TOBI I feel relatively well and coughing is under control to some point. But, when I am on my off nights I am a whole other person. After a week of being off TOBI I just am horrible! I cough alot, cough at night which keeps me up, coughing fits during the day and can not catch my breath. I am so bad on my off TOBI months. Doc mentioned I could try Colistan but I am not looking forward or want to do mixing etc. But this has been going on for awhile and not sure how I can keep going with feeling like poop every other month. Suggestions welcomed!

Jennifer 36 years old with CF and CFRD

Giggles

I have the exact opposite effect. When I am on TOBI I feel relatively well and coughing is under control to some point. But, when I am on my off nights I am a whole other person. After a week of being off TOBI I just am horrible! I cough alot, cough at night which keeps me up, coughing fits during the day and can not catch my breath. I am so bad on my off TOBI months. Doc mentioned I could try Colistan but I am not looking forward or want to do mixing etc. But this has been going on for awhile and not sure how I can keep going with feeling like poop every other month. Suggestions welcomed!

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />Jennifer 36 years old with CF and CFRD