Back Pain

mom2lillian

I can tell I am getting sick before I ever get sick because my back gets really tight and hurts. I also have lingering issues that seem to be related to my lungs and stress but for me though regular massage (not just one time)and chiropractic adjustments do wonders (though its never truly gone adn they are same spots that act up when sick so probably related).

mom2lillian

I can tell I am getting sick before I ever get sick because my back gets really tight and hurts. I also have lingering issues that seem to be related to my lungs and stress but for me though regular massage (not just one time)and chiropractic adjustments do wonders (though its never truly gone adn they are same spots that act up when sick so probably related).

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

CowTown

I get back pain, and have had both a chiropracter and an acupuncturist help me. Have you tried either of them?

CowTown

I get back pain, and have had both a chiropracter and an acupuncturist help me. Have you tried either of them?

CowTown

CowTown

CowTown

jamie6girl

My lower back always hurts. I've wanted to go to Chiropracter, but not sure about it.. I hear that once you start going, you have to keep going. I hope your back gets better soon.

jamie6girl

My lower back always hurts. I've wanted to go to Chiropracter, but not sure about it.. I hear that once you start going, you have to keep going. I hope your back gets better soon.

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

My lower back always hurts. I've wanted to go to Chiropracter, but not sure about it.. I hear that once you start going, you have to keep going. I hope your back gets better soon.</end quote></div>

You do have to go for a certain amount of time depending on how long things have been out of line. A good chiropractor wont make you keep coming unnecessarily.

I have gone to mine for awhile now & it only takes a few sessions to get me back in line. The first time I went for quite awhile because they cant get it all straight in one shot.

I was scared to death to go, but so glad I did!

NOW I want to get over the fear of Accupunture.....

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

My lower back always hurts. I've wanted to go to Chiropracter, but not sure about it.. I hear that once you start going, you have to keep going. I hope your back gets better soon.</end quote></div>

You do have to go for a certain amount of time depending on how long things have been out of line. A good chiropractor wont make you keep coming unnecessarily.

I have gone to mine for awhile now & it only takes a few sessions to get me back in line. The first time I went for quite awhile because they cant get it all straight in one shot.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

My lower back always hurts. I've wanted to go to Chiropracter, but not sure about it.. I hear that once you start going, you have to keep going. I hope your back gets better soon.</end quote>

JazzysMom

My lower back always hurts. I've wanted to go to Chiropracter, but not sure about it.. I hear that once you start going, you have to keep going. I hope your back gets better soon.</end quote>