back-woods cfers

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I have one in training. My six-year-old just saw photos of his older cousins on a recent duck/pheasant hunting trip and wondered when he gets to go.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I have one in training. My six-year-old just saw photos of his older cousins on a recent duck/pheasant hunting trip and wondered when he gets to go.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

dyza

Well the haggis hunting season has just started here in Scotland, coincided with our first heavy frost this morning, so I never got my hands on any of the wee buggers.

Craig

dyza

Well the haggis hunting season has just started here in Scotland, coincided with our first heavy frost this morning, so I never got my hands on any of the wee buggers.

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

<br />
<br />Craig

RitaSonnenberg

I love the outdoors. I enjoy snowmobiling in the UP and northern lower peninsula. Love to ride ATVs and two tracking....Both myself and my husband drive lifted up trucks...
not quite the same as outdoors that you are, but the outdoors is great!!!

RitaSonnenberg

I love the outdoors. I enjoy snowmobiling in the UP and northern lower peninsula. Love to ride ATVs and two tracking....Both myself and my husband drive lifted up trucks...

RitaSonnenberg

RitaSonnenberg

RitaSonnenberg

<br />not quite the same as outdoors that you are, but the outdoors is great!!!