Bacterial Infection...

SaltyAndSweet

Just a little more to add...
Yes, diabetes, especially uncontrolled does make a lovely breeding ground for yeast and other bacteria. If I have a little thrush, or a little yeast, and I have one day where I don't have really good blood sugar control, guaranteed the yeast will end up going crazy and making me miserable. It is yicky.
For some reason, baking bread popped in my head... don't you add sugar to make the yeast grow when you make bread? I am not much of a baker, but I am remembering something from childhood. Not sure if it is the same thing, but it is just a thought. I think salt kills the yeast when you bake bread, in which if I were on the right track, we would never get yeast infections.... hmmmm....

SaltyAndSweet

Yes, diabetes, especially uncontrolled does make a lovely breeding ground for yeast and other bacteria. If I have a little thrush, or a little yeast, and I have one day where I don't have really good blood sugar control, guaranteed the yeast will end up going crazy and making me miserable. It is yicky.
For some reason, baking bread popped in my head... don't you add sugar to make the yeast grow when you make bread? I am not much of a baker, but I am remembering something from childhood. Not sure if it is the same thing, but it is just a thought. I think salt kills the yeast when you bake bread, in which if I were on the right track, we would never get yeast infections.... hmmmm....

SaltyAndSweet

SaltyAndSweet

SaltyAndSweet

<br />Yes, diabetes, especially uncontrolled does make a lovely breeding ground for yeast and other bacteria. If I have a little thrush, or a little yeast, and I have one day where I don't have really good blood sugar control, guaranteed the yeast will end up going crazy and making me miserable. It is yicky.
<br />For some reason, baking bread popped in my head... don't you add sugar to make the yeast grow when you make bread? I am not much of a baker, but I am remembering something from childhood. Not sure if it is the same thing, but it is just a thought. I think salt kills the yeast when you bake bread, in which if I were on the right track, we would never get yeast infections.... hmmmm....

cutecurlz4U

I went to the doc on Wednesday and she gave me 2 doses of Gen-Fluconazole (DIFLUCAN) haha ? Took one yesterday and I have to take theother one on Friday. She also took a swab but that'll take 2 days to get back. She said she would call me if it's anything other than a yeast infection. So I may have to wait til Monday to hear about my results. And Im gonna start eating my yogurt again EVERYDAY!

CF and CFRD really SUCKX this time! I have never ever had a "yeast Infection" take so long to go away! grrrrrrrrrr

cutecurlz4U

I went to the doc on Wednesday and she gave me 2 doses of Gen-Fluconazole (DIFLUCAN) haha ? Took one yesterday and I have to take theother one on Friday. She also took a swab but that'll take 2 days to get back. She said she would call me if it's anything other than a yeast infection. So I may have to wait til Monday to hear about my results. And Im gonna start eating my yogurt again EVERYDAY!

CF and CFRD really SUCKX this time! I have never ever had a "yeast Infection" take so long to go away! grrrrrrrrrr

cutecurlz4U

cutecurlz4U

cutecurlz4U

<br />
<br />CF and CFRD really SUCKX this time! I have never ever had a "yeast Infection" take so long to go away! grrrrrrrrrr

sreedsage

There is a over the counter drug called AZO. It works wonders and get the cranberry ones. Also drink alot of cranberry juices and or take cranberry pills as a daily ritual. It coats the insides of your bladder so that bacteria does not have a place to land and fester. Hope this helps you out.

sreedsage

There is a over the counter drug called AZO. It works wonders and get the cranberry ones. Also drink alot of cranberry juices and or take cranberry pills as a daily ritual. It coats the insides of your bladder so that bacteria does not have a place to land and fester. Hope this helps you out.

sreedsage

sreedsage

sreedsage

sreedsage

sreedsage

sreedsage

sreedsage

sreedsage