Bacterial Infection...

cutecurlz4U

So at the beginning of June I had what I thought was a yest infection...Monistat didnt work. Went to the doc, she gave me a 1 doze pill..after 1 week..that didnt work. 1.5 weeks later went back to doc, he said it could be Bacterial...gave me a week supply of Antibiotics and the 1 dose pill again...it worked for the week dose(this is now mid June). Guess what...whatever it was/is CAME BACK! It came back on Sunday June 30th.
There is NO smell and it's NOT itchy. It's just there...The discharge is pale green and cottage cheese like...went pee this morning and peed out chunks!!!!
This is twice in one month, anyone have any ideas what it could be? I'm going to the doc tomorrow as he is closed yesterday and today.....
I have Cystic Fibrosis and Cystic Fibrosis related Diabetes..Im wondering if this is why it is taking so long to go away...? I have never ever had an infection like this and stay for soo long.

HELP ME PLS...any ideas?!!!

I am NOT on any meds for my CFRD...nor am I on any antibiotics for anything either.

cutecurlz4U

So at the beginning of June I had what I thought was a yest infection...Monistat didnt work. Went to the doc, she gave me a 1 doze pill..after 1 week..that didnt work. 1.5 weeks later went back to doc, he said it could be Bacterial...gave me a week supply of Antibiotics and the 1 dose pill again...it worked for the week dose(this is now mid June). Guess what...whatever it was/is CAME BACK! It came back on Sunday June 30th.
There is NO smell and it's NOT itchy. It's just there...The discharge is pale green and cottage cheese like...went pee this morning and peed out chunks!!!!
This is twice in one month, anyone have any ideas what it could be? I'm going to the doc tomorrow as he is closed yesterday and today.....
I have Cystic Fibrosis and Cystic Fibrosis related Diabetes..Im wondering if this is why it is taking so long to go away...? I have never ever had an infection like this and stay for soo long.

I am NOT on any meds for my CFRD...nor am I on any antibiotics for anything either.

cutecurlz4U

cutecurlz4U

cutecurlz4U

<br />There is NO smell and it's NOT itchy. It's just there...The discharge is pale green and cottage cheese like...went pee this morning and peed out chunks!!!!
<br />This is twice in one month, anyone have any ideas what it could be? I'm going to the doc tomorrow as he is closed yesterday and today.....
<br />I have Cystic Fibrosis and Cystic Fibrosis related Diabetes..Im wondering if this is why it is taking so long to go away...? I have never ever had an infection like this and stay for soo long.
<br />
<br />HELP ME PLS...any ideas?!!!
<br />
<br />I am NOT on any meds for my CFRD...nor am I on any antibiotics for anything either.

fondreflections

You need to call your GYN doctor.

Monistat isn't enough for you at this point. You either need Diflucan or a stronger yeast cream. You can only get them with the help of a GYN doctor.

Also, start taking high doses of acidolphlus. It will help, but you need stronger medicine at this point.

Oopppps. Missed the doctor part...Just hang tight. There really isn't much you can do.

fondreflections

Monistat isn't enough for you at this point. You either need Diflucan or a stronger yeast cream. You can only get them with the help of a GYN doctor.

Also, start taking high doses of acidolphlus. It will help, but you need stronger medicine at this point.

Oopppps. Missed the doctor part...Just hang tight. There really isn't much you can do.

fondreflections

fondreflections

fondreflections

<br />
<br />Monistat isn't enough for you at this point. You either need Diflucan or a stronger yeast cream. You can only get them with the help of a GYN doctor.
<br />
<br />Also, start taking high doses of acidolphlus. It will help, but you need stronger medicine at this point.
<br />
<br />Oopppps. Missed the doctor part...Just hang tight. There really isn't much you can do.

sue35

My doctor has given me two Diflucan to take. I took one the first day and then another the second day. I don't know if you could still do that but it worked for me. One never did the trick!

sue35

My doctor has given me two Diflucan to take. I took one the first day and then another the second day. I don't know if you could still do that but it worked for me. One never did the trick!

sue35

sue35

sue35

thefrogprincess

They need to take a swab to figure out exactly what it is. It may be bacterial but what if you didn't get the right antibiotics to treat it? You may also need a longer course of abx for it. I know for me 7 days of abx is not enough even for something that is not CF related.

thefrogprincess

They need to take a swab to figure out exactly what it is. It may be bacterial but what if you didn't get the right antibiotics to treat it? You may also need a longer course of abx for it. I know for me 7 days of abx is not enough even for something that is not CF related.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess