Bad Experiences During or After Plane Travel?

lightNlife

I was contacted by the writer of a magazine who is writing about in-flight medical emergencies. He is looking for stories about people with CF who have had in-flight emergencies or who needed medical attention immediately upon landing.

If anyone has any stories about their O2 sats dropping during flight or something similar, please contact me ASAP so I can put you in touch with him.

Thanks!

lightNlife

I was contacted by the writer of a magazine who is writing about in-flight medical emergencies. He is looking for stories about people with CF who have had in-flight emergencies or who needed medical attention immediately upon landing.

If anyone has any stories about their O2 sats dropping during flight or something similar, please contact me ASAP so I can put you in touch with him.

Thanks!

lightNlife

Thanks!

lightNlife

Thanks!

lightNlife

<br />
<br />If anyone has any stories about their O2 sats dropping during flight or something similar, please contact me ASAP so I can put you in touch with him.
<br />
<br />Thanks!

ladybug

I don't have much to offer other than I did wear my pulse ox once during a flight and my O2 sats dropped to about 84% without oxygen (and stayed around that for a few hours). I only have the helios O2 system, which is not allowed on planes and have never looked into in-flight O2, however it is awfully scary knowing my sats stay that low for a 3-4 hour flight. I wish it wouldn't cost so much or be so much of a hassle to wear O2 during flights. That makes me not want to ask for it or go through the hassle.

ladybug

I don't have much to offer other than I did wear my pulse ox once during a flight and my O2 sats dropped to about 84% without oxygen (and stayed around that for a few hours). I only have the helios O2 system, which is not allowed on planes and have never looked into in-flight O2, however it is awfully scary knowing my sats stay that low for a 3-4 hour flight. I wish it wouldn't cost so much or be so much of a hassle to wear O2 during flights. That makes me not want to ask for it or go through the hassle.

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug

lightNlife

My experience was the same. You bring up a good point about there only being certain types of O2 machines available. You're right, it is expensive!

lightNlife

My experience was the same. You bring up a good point about there only being certain types of O2 machines available. You're right, it is expensive!

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife