Becca23's Transplant

JennyCoulon

<P>I dont know if Becca23 is on here much lately but she received her new lungs thanks to a very unselfish family. Becky is an adult CF patitent that is a good friend of ours and has helped us with any questions, concerns, etc that Daryl & I have had about 2 two boys with CF. Her lung function was around 30%, she was on bipap and the vent before she was listed as #1 in our Region. She was on the list for 1 week when she got the call. She is in Minnesota where she will be for a while recovering. She got her lungs this past Thursday and she had the vent removed on Saturday and was able to take an "easy breathe". She said it felt wonderful to be able to breath. If any of you know her you know she is one heck of a fighter which would explain why the doctors say she is exceeding the recovery standards. She is one of the bravest people I know and if my kids have to have CF I want them to be able to battle just like she has. </P>
<P> </P>
<P>I just thought I would pass this good news on, it is not often that you hear something good of CF.</P>

JennyCoulon

<P>I dont know if Becca23 is on here much lately but she received her new lungs thanks to a very unselfish family. Becky is an adult CF patitent that is a good friend of ours and has helped us with any questions, concerns, etc that Daryl & I have had about 2 two boys with CF. Her lung function was around 30%, she was on bipap and the vent before she was listed as #1 in our Region. She was on the list for 1 week when she got the call. She is in Minnesota where she will be for a while recovering. She got her lungs this past Thursday and she had the vent removed on Saturday and was able to take an "easy breathe". She said it felt wonderful to be able to breath. If any of you know her you know she is one heck of a fighter which would explain why the doctors say she is exceeding the recovery standards. She is one of the bravest people I know and if my kids have to have CF I want them to be able to battle just like she has. </P>
<P></P>
<P>I just thought I would pass this good news on, it is not often that you hear something good of CF.</P>

JennyCoulon

<P></P>
<P>I just thought I would pass this good news on, it is not often that you hear something good of CF.<BR></P>

Tumbleweed

i don't think i know her - but that is good to hear! i hope she continues to recover quickly. so awesome that she got off of that vent!

Tumbleweed

i don't think i know her - but that is good to hear! i hope she continues to recover quickly. so awesome that she got off of that vent!

Tumbleweed