Beccamom, how are you and your daughter?

Beccamom

Thanks for checking in with us. We are doing well. How is your daughter?

I sent you a PM on 10-29 and on 10-31, so I am not sure why they aren't going through.

Mistyjo

Both are ok. Jasey has been sick on/off since school started. She's lost some weight. We go to cf clinic on Wednesday and worried what they might say about it. I've tried to send you pm. I never received the ones you mentioned above! Not sure what's going on.
How are you feeling? Are you still searching for a dx for Becca? My email is mjujtu@yahoo.com if you would like to keep in touch through emails.

Beccamom

I think Becca is trying to set the record for diagnositic limbo 13 years and counting. I sent you an E-mail. Thanks for keeping in touch.

Both are ok. Jasey has been sick on/off since school started. She's lost some weight. We go to cf clinic on Wednesday and worried what they might say about it. I've tried to send you pm. I never received the ones you mentioned above! Not sure what's going on.
How are you feeling? Are you still searching for a dx for Becca? My email is mjujtu@yahoo.com if you would like to keep in touch through emails.

Mistyjo

Beccamom, Jasey had clinic today and they changed her diagnosis to cf. not sure what happened, don't know why it went from CRMS to cf. she is starting cf vitamins, vit d, scandishakes. Talked about vest and breathing treatments in near future. Shocked. Email me again I didn't get the first one. mjujtu@yahoo.com

Beccamom

I E-mailed you again. Let me know if you get the E-mail. If it helps Becca is still in diagnostic limbo and started CF vitamins, vit D and has been on scandishakes as long as I can remember maybe a decade, but she is always on supplements they just change as new ones are invented. Hopefully, the change in diagnosis is to get her proper preventative treatment.

I would really inquire about the preventative CPT and start that right away since preventing damage to the lungs is the key.

Beccamom, Jasey had clinic today and they changed her diagnosis to cf. not sure what happened, don't know why it went from CRMS to cf. she is starting cf vitamins, vit d, scandishakes. Talked about vest and breathing treatments in near future. Shocked. Email me again I didn't get the first one. mjujtu@yahoo.com