Been Away For Awhile

emilyspeanut

I am sorry I have been away for sometime. My wonderful son was sick for a couple of weeks and we were going back and forth to the doctor. Then just when it started to get a little bit better my house was robbed. The nasty robbers decided to steal my sons medications and the fundraising money that had been given to us. We have been struggling ever since. I just donr know how to get my head above water and keep it there! I am drowning in this nasty disease!

emilyspeanut

I am sorry I have been away for sometime. My wonderful son was sick for a couple of weeks and we were going back and forth to the doctor. Then just when it started to get a little bit better my house was robbed. The nasty robbers decided to steal my sons medications and the fundraising money that had been given to us. We have been struggling ever since. I just donr know how to get my head above water and keep it there! I am drowning in this nasty disease!

emilyspeanut