being around babies/chemo patients

robert321

The point made about white blood cell counts is a good one. But I think he should ask his dr. if there are any problems, I really don't think the pa would be, just because it is basically everywhere and to a "normal" person it is of minimal risk. I just don't know enough about mrsa to make an informed opinion

robert321

The point made about white blood cell counts is a good one. But I think he should ask his dr. if there are any problems, I really don't think the pa would be, just because it is basically everywhere and to a "normal" person it is of minimal risk. I just don't know enough about mrsa to make an informed opinion

robert321

robert321

robert321

K

Keepercjr

I wouldn't worry about the baby or the big brother. I know nothing about chemo so I won't even guess. But lots of CFers have kids of our own and some of us have MRSA. I don't (just PA) but it never even occurred to me that I should avoid my babies (ha!). Even if I had MRSA it would not have stopped me from having kids. I'd say go for it and give the older baby some attention of his own.

K

Keepercjr

I wouldn't worry about the baby or the big brother. I know nothing about chemo so I won't even guess. But lots of CFers have kids of our own and some of us have MRSA. I don't (just PA) but it never even occurred to me that I should avoid my babies (ha!). Even if I had MRSA it would not have stopped me from having kids. I'd say go for it and give the older baby some attention of his own.

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr